The Bible and the Christian Faith have been under attack in one way or another throughout much of the history of the church, but only in recent times have these attacks been perceived within the church as a healthy alternative to orthodoxy. This book is a trumpet blast heralding a full-orbed, Biblical, orthodox Christianity. The hope of the modern world is not a passive compromise with passing heterodox fads, but aggressive devotion to the time-honored Faith "once delivered to the saints."
Table of Contents:
1. Editor’s Introduction by Andrew Sandlin
2. The Word of the Sovereign is the True Battle for the Bible by Andre Sandlin
3. The Modern Assault Upon Classical Christianity by Monte E. Wilson III
4. Protestantism vs. Primitivism by Andrew Sandlin
5. Make Room for Daddies by Steve M. Schlissel
6. Tolerance and Liberty of Conscience by Brian M. Abshire
7. Evangelical Reductionism by Colonel Donor
8. The Fires of Man and the Fires of Hell: How Should the Church Deal with Heresy? By Brian M. Abshire
9. Appendix: Sola Scriptura and Christian Orthodoxy by Andrew Sandlin
Free US Shipping
International Shipping Alternative
Become and Underwriter and get 25% off year-round.
Chalcedon operates on a modest budget made possible when our supporters make online donations or use the return envelope we enclose in each publication. As donations may fluctuate widely from month to month, long-term planning can be a challenge. That's where our Underwriters come in. With their monthly pledges, this "Gideon's Band of 300" underwrites our operating expenses, allowing us to plan future ministerial efforts responsibly. Please select the amount your wish to give based on the levels represented on the chart.
*Year-round Underwriter discount is 25% or greater. Any sale greater than 25% is automatically given to our Underwriters.
Used titles can include:
- Creased or scratched covers
- Ripped pages or dust jackets
- Less than pristine condition
All books are in acceptable condition and are readable.
Titles with used options will have the option in the items page.